Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Inan failed in his special task

Re-posted: Inan's task
Wednesday, 12 Oct 2005 00:59:11 (via yahoomail)

Jophe to INAN: hay ang hirap mag emial this time!!!!!! i sent my message sa friendster mo kaso d ko nsend...waah!!kainis..... dami ko sinbi tapos ngclose lng.......grrrrrr tomorrow n ko email ulet syo.. i have to go n kasi eh.. im here sa office.. jophe :-)

INAN to Jophe: hehehe... nakakatuwa ka naman... ehehehe... o sige wait ko message mo sa email bukas... wag na sa friendster... ok... oy salamat jophe ha... nakakatuwa talaga at minessage mo ko... thanks for making my day complete... by the way, ingats ka sa pag-uwi... till bukas... ;)

Jophe to INAN: halu halu inan... i dont want to be sound rude its just my curiousity, r u taking drugs? others say its a normal thing that you should experience....im just worried about my friend hu confessed me..bkit kaya nila ginagawa ito..just want to know please...thanks in advance!!! AJA!!! jophe

INAN to Jophe: hahaha.... jophe... task mo yan no? oops... hehehe... jophe, the question is vague... just last night i took tylenol for my headache... and two nights ago i took anti-histamine because i ate kare-kare with bagoong, allergic kasi ako sa bagoong... now, if your question is: "am i taking drugs?" the answer is yes... but am i taking prohibited drugs... nope... i don't...

now, let's talk about your task... how did i know? kasi you wouldn't ask me this thing if this is very urgent... you will have to ask someone much much closer, probably a tangible friend... unlike me, di pa nga tayo magkakausap kung di pa dahil sa task na 'to...

feeling ko tuloy, pangit ako kaya di ako minemessage ng mga girls... damn! siguro si jake, jay, neiltg, at neilg minemessage nyo na... no, honestly do i look bad? jophe, mukha ba akong di gagawa ng mabuti? not that im fishing for answers pero there's got to be some answer bakit di nila ako minemessage...

hay, sensya ka na ha... ikaw tuloy napagbuntunan ko ng kajolgsan ko... hehehe... ang drama noh, di naman ako laging ganyan, ngayon lang, kasi nga ayaw ako i-message ng mga girls...

inan...

cargo: hope we could add sense in our messages. let's start with, how do you think of me, just with pictures? ako kasi im reluctant to message you kasi nga, i think you're pretty and pretty girls go along with good-looking boys... i honestly find you sweet, kaso since you don't message me, parang i feel shitty... how can this sweet person not message me? hay, anyway, just message me jophe please... this time let's make it real...


Wednesday, 12 Oct 2005 01:29:23 (via yahoomail)

  • Right now, even if i haven't acted on it yet, neilg and trish has had the following remarks on me already...

    NEIL G said on one of our discussions, "wla nman masama kng feeling pogi tayo wen it's true di ba? hehehe". I replied and he gave this remark "napakahumble mo naman para sabihing di ka pogi, dude. pagpasok mo nga sa fantasy game, naging biggest threat ka na 2 every1"

    TRISH said on an e-mail, "I really find you Gwapo and malakas ang SEX APPEAL!" ... "U really have the LOOKS"

    I'll be working out something with NEIL TG , JERIC, JOPHE and SHEILA, the rest have not yet contacted me since my first message to them. (RETCHEL, JAY, JAKE and ESTI) I know that im not the only one with a task... hehehe... May pagka-csi kasi ako... hehehe...

    I hope i'll finish this my monday...

Wednesday, 12 Oct 2005 11:29:09 (via yahoomail)

at this moment i knew that some fh's have been given tasks too: 1. about taking drugs...2. about masturbating...3. about briefs...4. about cellphone numbers...5. about adult websites...obvious... i don't know pero i'm slick... i hope they don't notice mine yet... hehehe