Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Saturday, November 05, 2005

DAY THIRTY-TWO
Mica's FHs Eye-Bol experience

Just want to take this opportunity to thank my co-virtual housemates for everything! Miss ko na kayo as early as now! (I'm back here in Dagupan now hehe)

Since my fellow housemates have their own entry na, I'm gonna make my own entry too!


* Went to Gateway at 9:00pm with my bestfriend. Ate Dinner then ikot-ikot lang

* Finally saw Neil TG and Ate Sheila at the cab. On our way to flowin, I was chattin with Neil G. Sabi nya ka-boses ko si Say (kaboses ko pero like ko si Chx! wehehehe)

* 11:00pm saw my sister Trish with her black costume on :) Shy ako at first since I'm the youngest in the group pero super bait naman sila :) We enjoyed the night with acoustic bands.. walang kamatayang ever after hehe :) ate trish is busy with some stuff, neil tg is busy emote2 lang with the songs and taking pictures tapos si ate sheila naman kwento about her lovelife :) i saw a cute guy there haha :)

* 2:00pm we've decided to go somewhere... daan muna sa pbb house (kami dapat nasa lo0b! hehe) we had some pics taken then diretso sa blue onion sayaw to death kami! My bestfriend danced as well. Kawawa si Neil TG coz 3 devils are teasing him sa dancefloor hehehe :)

* 4pm ata or 4:30 we went home na :)

Once again, thanks talaga! sana next time makasama na lahat!:)

Thanks to Neil TG for the pics!

http://pbbfantasygame.blogspot.com tnx.