Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Fans' favorite Fantasy Housemate has finally replied!

Retchel, the 20-year-old nursing student from Bataan, thought BigBad Kuya's invitation was just a prank message.

"Sorry for my late reply.. the truth is.. when i received (the) message i didnt [take] it seriously.. i thought it was only a joke.. sorry..," according to her.

She says, "i dnt have any idea about (this) stuff.. i mean do i have to create my own profiles?? or kau na mismo ang ggwa nun? the game sounds intersting.."

Like her other FH, she could believe she was going to be picked. She tells BB Kuya,"im flattered to know na isa ako sa napili.. anyway.. tnx for the invitation.. i'll try my best na maupdate ung profiles ko.. or some of my blogs.. tnx and God bless!!"

The link to Retchel's blog is http://plehcter.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/