Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Friday, October 07, 2005

DAY THREE - Neil DJ, Trish: full of enthusiasm

Neil DJ: "i communicate with (the FHs), i also introduced them the idea na what if we meet especially those living in metro manila. that would be a big boost... sana rin makagawa tayo ng PR to promote this VPBB project.the idea is cool, but we make it cooler by having people take note of this.my wish is game din sama yun iba kong housmates para kita natin ang potential nito."

Trish: "I just wanna thank my co-housemates for their cool and heartwarming impressions!!!!! I LOVE YOU guys! Hope to know more of you.... hehehe! hope wala ng mag back-out... i wish tayong 12 na till the end of the 100 days! :) To jay and Inan.... thanks for confirming my invi to be one of your friends!!!!! Im touched really! :) to the person who wrote na... "I remind me of his/her long lost friend..." well, i cant replace your friend anyway.... but i can be ur friend too! ang gulo no? basta yun na yun! hehehe! And to the ONE who said.... "we can have good vibes in the kitchen..." All I can say is that.... WE CAN TRADE RECIPIES if you like!!!!"