Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Monday, October 24, 2005

Jake and Jophe quit

ei... can i quit this game? i'm kinda tired playing this game na eh... i'm really busy with schoolwork, bar hopping, and my chores that i dont have time for this anymore... honestly i'm not a PBB fan and sometimes i think it's stupid... sorry... - Jake

Big bad kuya, Ill quit I dont want to see myself enjoying the game while me and my bf are not ok..i dont think this is good...i decided to quit not because I dont want to play.. I feel sad but I have to do this.(actually pangalawang beses na to). At first, I thought wer ok na when I explained it to him and thinking he understand-this is a plain game lang..but I feel na ayaw nya talagapinairal n namn ang pagkaseloso..sigh..bakit kasi hindi ako maintindihan ng matanda kong bf!!!! Sigh again. Still Ill be checking the game as often to know whats going on..Promise ko yan..hope we still be good friends though Im not part of the game..hay talaga..Thank you for time and the smile thank you big bad kuya for inviting me and be part of this game..good luck to all of you!!! God bless.. AJA-AJA!!!!mga FH's lalo sa mga close FH ko (Neil-tg-il wait for ur text ;-), Neil-mahidlaw na ko sa imo subong!!! inan-sorry wat id done tnx for the smile, trish-tnx sis ur so nice to me, ate shiela-thank you din po!!)sorry hindi na ko nagpaalam in 2nd time around napakaredundant na yata...GRACIAS..keep in touch nalng po!! muah!! Kikay-Jophe