Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Neil TG's task
Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:46:00 PM

hello, i thought the task is due one week... but i was kind of shocked when they have turned in already theirs, anyway, their mobile numbers are:

Patricia Anne "Trish" A. -> +63916####### she was the most accomodating person to give it right away. it was so fast that i havent really gone out of the i she already messaged me. she's now my constant chatmate, very early in the morning when i go online at 4 as the offcial start of my day. she's my instant female HM.

Maam Maria Shiela F. -> we were already messaging, then she in a way texted me a few days after i asked, but she also replied to my email. she's also very accomodating and instantly text friend ko cya. +63919#######, she said truthfully that 2 persons were she's very comfortable with our HM's, which included me. i thanked her for being comfy with me.

FerdINANd P., my closest friend in the house. we were discussing of the HMs sudden weird behavior and we somewhat guessed it as a task... i did not need any convincing for him since we are doing some "collaborative project" together so, getting his number is no issue at all... pero he gave a warning na hindi ako maging prankster sa phone nya...+63915#######

Jeric yeah hes kind, no questions asked he complied. After the second message.+63922#######

JoPAX -> she was so hesitant at first to give me, then after a very honest and convincing meassage she gave it, and i'm so very thankful... i do havent messaged her though because i want to give them space (she and her bf), plus the fact i do not want to spark some !3@$4 between them. but i love to be given a chance to connect with jopax +63918#######.

Neil-G -> i asked him what does the G stand for and he wanted to keep it as a mystery. honestly bro i was really in a hurry that day, so i sort of deviced to make it a solution in obtaining your number... but i think ur some kind of "trickerster" kse hi-nang up talaga ko for not replying until day2. hehehe. but it's ok bro... hehehe. +63917#######

then Retchel... WOW, sabi nya hulog daw ako ng langit when i asked for her number. hehehehe gave two +63922####### and +63919####### very encouraging db?

REFLECTIONS: I think asking for very personal information like mobile numbers is the most difficult thing to ask (compared to other tasks given), especially when you are total strangers, and out of nowhere youd ask for mobile numbers. But moral of the story is trust. The people wont give their numbers unless yyou have earned their trust. I think I passed this one. But please big bad kuya, I also believe that this is the most appropriate thing to do, to have their mobile phones kept private sana di ma publish sa blog kse, as I what I was saying they trusted me for this information and to them I owe the confidentiality of their numbers. BTW bigbad ano pla mobile mo? Hehehe.

Summary on mobile phone subscription statistics:

SERVICE PROVIDERS/NO. OF VHMS SUBSCRIBING
Smart 5, Globe 3, Sun Cellular 2, Others 0 ; out of 8 people surveyed with me included, with two persons providing 2 sets of service providers

NO. OF VHMS SUBSCRIBING
Pre-paid services 7, Post-paid services 3**** post paid services were assumed by the number series of the phone service area ID, with 8 people surveyed (me included).