Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

DAY SIXTY-FIVE
Trish says...

I never... because...
- had the chance to graduate college because it wasn't my first priority then.
- disrespect my parents because I know from the start that they already know what's good for me.
- cheated on my previous relationships because im scared of "karma".
- had a chance to prove myself to work because my ad did not allow me to work when i was still studying and after studying.
- cut my hair short because I love the way it is now.

I always... because...
- find time playing with my nephews Miggy and Popo because I love kids.
- go to my bestfriend's bar everytime I feel sad because it is the only place herein I can relax and have fun.
- help people who is in need because I want them to feel that it is not the end of the world and that there are still person/s who loves to help them.
- take care of my family because I want them to know how much I loved them and sacrifice everything for them.
- clean and put nail polish on my nails because for me, it reflects my cleanliness to myself.
- do taebo because it helps me to get fit.
- respect my friends because I also want to be treated like that as well.
- cared for myself because I love the whole me.
- wear pajamas when i go to sleep because for me its very comfortable.

I will never... because...
- eat too much because I don't want to get fat again.
- try to please anyone because they might reject me.
- fall for a guy who doesn't love me back because I don't want to get hurt again.
- cry for a guy ever again because I have to love myself first before loving anyone.
- let anyone hurt my family and friends' feelins because I love them all and they are the most important persons in my life.

I regret... because...
- sometimes for being a weak person because I can't no longer fight for myself.
- myself for being too much friendly to people around me because some of them took advantage on me.
- for being a soft-hearted person because I always find myself being hurt.

I wish...
- to be strong person so that I can fight for myself alone.
- i could find a guy who could love me and care for me for the rest of my life.
- i find happiness in life so that i'll know how to be satisfied of what life is.
- im one of the cupids because I want to spread LOVE in the whole world.
- to be strong for the remaining days in VPBB because I don't want to quit the game.
- to know my other housemates by seeing and talking to them in person specially MICA, EDU, NEIL-TG, ATE SHEILA, KENNETH, CYRILL, INAN, JOPAX, NEIL-G and BigBadKUYA as well because I want to be close to them.
- to find my other HALF because i miss taking good care of a special person in my life.