Pinoy BigBrother Fantasy Game

Monday, January 09, 2006

DAY NINETY-EIGHT
A Hundred Days in FPBB

It never crossed my mind at all that this games gonna be over soon. In fact, Im beginning to miss everyone who had been part of the PinoyBigBrotherFanstasyGame

So, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for being really nice and for somehow filling the emptiness inside me especially during the days when I was so down. You guys came to my life just in time when I needed comfort and someone to talk to.

To Neil TG, thank you for all your advice and thank you for being a brother to me. You have no idea how much you have helped in keeping my self in tact.

To Trish, the sweetest girl in town, I just want you to know that you have inspired me in one way or another. You and Neil TG were my closest friends in FPBB. Thank you.

To Sheila, congratulations! Weve made it from Day 00 to Day 100. You are such a strong woman and I admire you for that.

To Inan, though youve left FPBB early, dude, thanks for being there and for making me smile (or should I say laugh)

To BigBadKuya, youre really BAD! Hehehe. Seriously, I never regret accepting your invitation. If I recall it right, I was the second to accept the offer after Bryan. Next was Jake then Sheila. I thought this was a big joke at first and never thought the experience would be as GREAT as this. It has taught me a lot of things respect,
love, friendship and a lot more. BBK, you are indeed a GENIUS! Thank you for coming up with this idea. I would have never met these wonderful friends without you. I am very grateful.

To EVERYONE ELSE, I will forever treasure the days weve shared and I hope wed still remain friends even without FPBB.

Good luck to all of us and once again, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU. =D